Stuffed Lobster Salad
A delicious and light dish of lobster stuffed with its own meat and fresh salad items and truffle mayo.
- 1 Cooked Lobster prepared meat and shell (cold)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Capers
- 1 1/2 tbsp Diced Cucumber small cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp Diced Beetroot small cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chopped Gherkins small cubes
- Lemon Juice a good squeeze of
- 2 tbsp Mayo truffle may is a good choice or ordinary
- 1/2 Boiled Egg sliced
- Salt & Pepper good quality sea salt
- 2 tbsp Parsley fresh & chopped
Chop up the lobster meat and add to a small bowl.
Add in the capers, cucumber, beetroot and gherkins and mix through really well.
Season with salt and pepper and add in enough mayonnaise to lubricate everything really well.
Stuffed the clean lobster shell with the prepared lobster meat and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!